Count on Kizen to keep all your data safe. Ensure security and compliance at all times so your business can operate with ease and peace of mind.
Alleviate regulatory burdens and rest secure under Kizen’s vigilant watch with a platform built for the largest and most regulated businesses in the world. Easily manage complex data access rules and ensure compliance with ISO 27001, HIPPA, SOC2, and every regulation in between.
Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Kizen, and Kizen believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Kizen’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email promptly.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Kizen service.
- Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Kizen employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Kizen’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Kizen and our users safe!
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Kizen management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the Kizen InfoSec team’s responsibility to see if this policy is enforced.